Friday, October 21, 2011

Crazy about Cloches!!!

Todays Topic is CLOCHES!!!


A while back when my cousin Brooke took me on my first adventure to the flea market, she gave me the most amazing idea to fill a glass bell jar.... or Cloche as I love to call it...with treasures. Hers had a very eclectic painting under it that fit with her Better Homes and Gardens beach themed living room. It has since been re-developed into a nautical bliss!!  check it out!!
I purchased a glass cloche and stand at the flea market and took my time to figure out what unique items I wanted to fill it with. If any of you know me well...you know I LOVE BUNNIES!!! Sooo..I made an ode to bunny!!
The best part of cloches is that you can change them all year round!
You can find cloches at Michaels, online at specialty stores and of course at any flea market.

I hope all of you will have the opportunity to turn such a simple idea into something creative and over the top for your holidays!!

XOXO Mrs. S

(images found on google image search)

No comments:

Post a Comment