Monday, August 15, 2011

Sorry Readers...I've been a very bad Blogger!!

Sorry guys!! My busy season is HERE!!! I will try my best to get some good stuff coming to you over the next few weeks and months but I will be out of town for weeks at a time.  Unfortunately that means I won't have as much time to do fun projects as I would like.

I'm learning something new though....how to crackle paint with Elmers Glue...

I'll post an update on it when I actually have time to do it!!

On another note...I found a home for my little Italian bust. I dressed her in a vintage necklace and nestled her between some twigs covered in Spanish moss that I picked up on a vineyard on my most recent trip to the central coast and placed them in a lantern...she likes her new home :)




That's all for now!! Preparing for a big meeting on Friday so I gotta run!!

XOXO,

Mrs. S

No comments:

Post a Comment